The purpose of this guide is to support your research assignments involving
- Proteins: 66KD, tagged, recombinant
- Dispersin B
- Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae
- Streptococcus salivarius K12 BLIS
- Steptococcus mutans serotype k
- Streptococcus mutans serotype c
- Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Moraxella catarrhalise
- and others...........
- The focus of this guide is to help you retrieve appropriate scholarly peer reviewed articles from journals, databases as well as books.
- You are welcome to stop by the offices of Dr. Boateng, your science librarian either at the Wallace Library first floor #1424 or on the 2nd floor of CBET room 2160.
- I can meet with you at either locations. Email me ahead of time to make sure that I am at either location
The guide begins with databases to search along with GoogleScholar as well as ENDNOTE installation instructions
Gather your literature with ENDNOTE which has a CITE WHILE U WRITE app for Microsoft Word . This makes writing and citing very easy. It is similar to Noodlebib for those who have used it. I will be at CBET next week to demonstrate to those who want to use it.