We have a new printing system. Please stop at the Circulation Desk to transfer your balance from the old system or to add print money to your account using Tiger Bucks.
There are two print queues to choose from: Black & White or Color. You will only be charged the color price ($0.50/pg) for pages that contain color. The printer will automatically detect color vs. black and white. If you have color pages that you wish to print in black and white ($0.08), choose the Black & White queue. Your print job will be held in the queue for 2 hours.
Once you have printed your job at the computer, go to any print station and swipe your RIT ID, then press Print All.
When finished, press the Log In/Out button to close your print account.
You can print files from your own device to our printers. You will need to add money to your print account at the Circulation Desk before you retrieve your prints.
1. Swipe your RIT ID to log in to the print station.
2. Press the Services Home button, then touch E-mail.
3. Touch the Job Assembly tab, then touch Build Job.
4. Touch On, then touch Ok.
5. Scan each item that you want in same PDF file.
6. When finished scanning, touch Submit Job.
7. Progress will be shown. “Completed” will be displayed once the email has been successfully sent.
8. Press the Log In/Out button to close your account.