- Information is a tool and a product you will continue to use after RIT
- You still have to question 1. your information source and 2. its content. (who,what,why,where , how, bias, procedure repeatability, retracted)
- Conduct background literature reviews and clinical literature (meta-analysis, systematic reviews, RCT, Cohort studies, etc).
- Databases existed before Google/GoogleScholar and library webpage search engines (RIT-Summon)
- Most databases require subscriptions except free government databases(Medline/Pubmed/USDA/ERIC)
- Fulltext article access depends on your work location/professional association benefits.
All libraries never have access to all journals and books.
Inquire about library services including interlibrary loan at your work location and in your city.