You have many options to use to search for information:
Medical/Health clinical focus:
- Cochrane(abstracts only) with IDS interlibrary loan service. Not all topics are selected by Cochrane so if you get zero results then use Pubmed afterwards
- Pubmed/Mediline check the MeSH index for controlled keywords
Multi focus subject focus:
- Proquest use for management/administration subject coverage
- Web of Science,use to find the most cited research/paper
- ScienceDirect -ideal for international comparisons, etc.: filter results with "systematic reviews" or case studies"
2.Google Scholar with More@RIT fulltext article app, Use fKeywords with "systematic reviews" or RCT or "case studies"
3. Summon the library's webpage search box/engine filter results with "systematic reviews" or case studies"