CHST HLTH 718 Evidence based management in Healthcare
ONLINE: Thursday 1/30/20 6 pm to 6:40 pm
Topic: Scoping with library resources with
Guest presenter: Dr. Boateng CHST librarian
- introductions: introduce yourself as you log in first name and where you are located?
- Purpose of this session and course library info guide
- Brief navigating overview of Library’s webpage and Services: IDS – interlibrary loan
- Go to provided Infoguide url: https://infoguides.rit.edu/HSM
- Main focus : developing your search strategies with library databases, Google Scholar, example checklist .
- Contact options : M-F 8: 30am -4:30am
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- SKYPE name : ritscilibrarian
- IM found on CHST/COS librarian guides: rit-cosref
- (585) 475-7402
- Office: Wallace Library first floor room 1424 1/2720 6:40-7pm
- Appointment calendar: https://rit.libcal.com/appointments?u=60948
OFFLINE READING TIPS
- Your textbook' s introduction starting on page xxiii and the last chapter 27 will help explain the beginning of the EBP and EBMgmt movement and evolving research strategies.
- Optional Reading: Below is an article that discusses the history and the beginning of evidence based research in the medical and health field.