You can contact me in many ways: M-F 8:30am - 4pm You can leave email messages
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- SKYPE name : RIT COS CHST Science Librarian
- IM found on CHST/COS librarian guides: rit-cosref
- Appointment calendar: https://rit.libcal.com/appointments?u=60948 Look at my calendar and then send your online invite and your technology preference.
- REMINDER: Students should first set up their Interlibrary Loan contact profile so that IDS will know where to send your requested journal articles : https://ill.rit.edu/illiad/logon.html. There is no charge for this service.
- During this COVID time only journal articles can be requested. Libraries are not lending books.
- For more information, contact the IDS department only by e-mail at email@example.com.
- FAQS: IDS – Interlibrary loan https://ill.rit.edu
http://library.rit.edu/coronavirus#return What do I do with the library books I have checked out?
- We have extended due dates for all RIT library books, and we will waive any late fees.
- If you are on campus, you can return your library books to any of our book return drop boxes:
- Outside the front entrance to Wallace Library on the Quarter Mile
- Outside the back entrance to Wallace Library facing the Gleason Circle bus stop
- In Lyndon Baines Johnson Hall (NTID) outside the Student Services Office on the second floor.
For any books borrowed through interlibrary loan, including Connect NY, you can renew them online or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Lending libraries are also extending due dates and waiving late fees.