MSSE: Secondary Deaf Education: What is a Scholarly Article?

This guide points to resources in deaf education for graduate students in the MSSE program.

Distinguishing between Scholarly, Trade & Popular Articles

View this chart to better understand the article types your professor requires for research papers. Your professor will ask you to find peer-reviewed scholarly articles for most or all of your references. A scholarly article is also called a peer-reviewed or academic article.

Edit this Guide

Log into Dashboard

Use of RIT resources is reserved for current RIT students, faculty and staff for academic and teaching purposes only.
Please contact your librarian with any questions.

Facebook icon  Twitter icon  Instagram icon  YouTube icon