Your thesis must include a proper TITLE PAGE, complete SIGNATURE PAGE, and ABSTRACT on ALL submissions. If any of this information is omitted, your submission will NOT be accepted.
Writing and Citation Style:
- Follow your department's specified style guidelines
- If your department does not have specified style guidelines, the library recommends using the Chicago Manual of Style
- Here are general requirements for your thesis or dissertation document
- If your thesis is in a non-print format, please refer to these additional guidelines
- Do NOT include a "permission to reproduce" statement with your submission
- This Submission Checklist will help guide you as you prepare your document for submission