- Information types
- Library databases at library.rit.edu :
- Library Service IDS - Need to register to order free full text articles
- Citing demo with Google Scholar, databases
- Zotero tutorials https://infoguides.rit.edu/zotero/tutorials
Assistance available via appointment calendar: https://rit.libcal.com/appointments?u=60948
HANDS ON SESSION
- Look for original research (primary source) articles, Systematic reviews or Review articles or Random control trials.
- Frame your search using PICO.
- Suggested sources to use for topics:
- Pubmed: Systematic Reviews, Random controlled trials(RCT), reviews
- GoogleScholar: use keywords with "systematic reviews" or "Random controlled trials",RCT
- Uptodate: background info for your introduction or summary, take a look at the journal article references
- Web of Science (most cited research/paper/author)
- Use the MORE App or DOI when requesting fulltext journals, similar articles reminders