Mendeley is a reference manager, academic collaboration network and crowdsourced database with a unique layer of social information research. Mendeley Desktop is available on Mac, Windows and Linux. Mendeley Web functions on all major browsers. Mobile versions of Mendeley are available for iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
1. Join the Mendeley Academic Collaboration Network
2. Import Your Reference Libraries from other Reference Managers such as EndNote and Zotero
3. Join one of thousands of Public Groups or start your own Public Group.
4. Create a Private Group and collaborate with colleagues by reading and annotating together.
5. Discover Readership Statistics about the paper you are reading.
6. Showcase your publication history.
Add your personal publications to your Mendeley profile using Mendeley Desktop, or by visiting your profile page.
7. Choose from one of 8000+ citation styles or create your own!
Use the CSL Editor to explore and modify existing styles. Automatically download journal styles from Elsevier's Author Guides.
8. Drag and drop PDFs automatically extract metadata about research papers.
Add new entries to your library in just a few seconds. Verify the extracted metadata manually, or automatically using a document identifier lookup.
9. Enable the File Organizer to bring order to your stored file.
Mendeley saves your references in the cloud, but you can also opt to download local copies and automatically rename the PDFs using a naming scheme you specify.
10. Mendeley Desktop is available on Mac, Windows and Linux. Mendeley Web functions on all major browsers.
For more details, visit our dedicated resource center.