- Zoom Classes
- Before: Consider Stakeholders, Communication Agreement, Recording BenefitsToggle Dropdown
- Before, During & After: Enabling Interpreter or Captionist to Join, Guidelines, Display NameToggle Dropdown
- Before: Agenda and Time Slots
- Before: Recommended Technology
- Before: Update Zoom
- Before: Chat Zoom Settings
- Before: Virtual Seating Chart
- Before: Camera & Sitting Position
- Focus Mode: Reduce Distractions
- Before & During: Screen-Sharing, Annotate, Slides, Playing Video, Non-Captioned VideoToggle Dropdown
- Before & During Break-out RoomsToggle Dropdown
- Before & During: Spotlight a VideoToggle Dropdown
- Before & During: Whiteboard SettingsToggle Dropdown
- Before & During: Adding Co-HostToggle Dropdown
- Before & During: Captioning and Transcription Zoom SettingsToggle Dropdown
- Before, During & After: Enabling Cloud Recording with Interpreters and/or CaptionistToggle Dropdown
- Before, During & After Enabling Local RecordingToggle Dropdown
- Using Zoom Chat to Call or Leave Messages (Linda Bryant)
- Contact or View for Support
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2023 9:27 AM
Before: Getting Ready: Whiteboard
- Sign in to Zoom.
- In the navigation panel, click Settings.
- Click on the Meeting tab.
- To Enable Whiteboard, click the toggle.
Sharing a Whiteboard
- Click Share Screen located in your meeting toolbar.
- Click Whiteboard.
- Click Share.
- The annotation tools will appear automatically, but you can press the Whiteboard option in the meeting controls to show and hide them.
- Use the page controls in the bottom-right corner of the whiteboard to create new pages and switch between pages.
Note: Only the participant or host that started sharing the whiteboard has access to create and switch pages.
- When you are done, click Stop Share.