- Zoom Classes
- Before: Consider Stakeholders, Communication Agreement, Recording BenefitsToggle Dropdown
- Before, During & After: Enabling Interpreter or Captionist to Join, Guidelines, Display NameToggle Dropdown
- Before: Agenda and Time Slots
- Before: Recommended Technology
- Before: Update Zoom
- Before: Chat Zoom Settings
- Before: Camera & Sitting Position
- Before & During: Screen-Sharing, Annotate, Slides, Playing Video, Non-Captioned VideoToggle Dropdown
- Before & During Break-out RoomsToggle Dropdown
- Before & During: Spotlight a VideoToggle Dropdown
- Before & During: Whiteboard SettingsToggle Dropdown
- Before & During: Adding Co-HostToggle Dropdown
- Before & During: Captioning and Transcription Zoom SettingsToggle Dropdown
- Before, During & After: Enabling Cloud Recording with Interpreters and/or CaptionistToggle Dropdown
- Before, During & After Enabling Local RecordingToggle Dropdown
- Contact or View for Support
Last Updated: Aug 31, 2021 9:27 AM
Before: Getting Ready Zoom Meeting: Enabling Cloud Recording with an Interpreter and/or Captionist
Note: Cloud recording will provide transcription (afterwards) whether it’s on or off during the meeting/class.
Enabling Cloud Recording and Views
Sign in to Zoom.
In the navigation panel, click Settings.
Select the Recording tab and verify that the Cloud Recording setting is enabled. If the setting is disabled, click the Status toggle to enable it. In the Enable "Cloud recording" pop-up window click Enable.
Check these view settings